Thank you to everyone who entered our first annual Ice-Out Challenge!
Guess the date and time when a concrete block will break through the ice on Lake Iroquois, Vermont, and you’ll win 50% of the pot!
The proceeds from this year’s challenge will go towards developing an educational program to increase and incentivize lakeshore property owner participation in the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation’s Lake Wise program. The Lake Wise Program works with lakeshore property owners to create landscaping that enhances shoreline protection of the lake.
- By entering this contest, you agree to the contest rules.
- You may be interested in our list of historical ice-out dates.
- Tickets are $1 each, with discounts for 20, 30, 40, or 50 tickets.
- Entries will be accepted from early January through March 1, 2021.
- Credit card payments require a minimum purchase of 10 tickets.