Thank you to everyone who entered our second annual Ice-Out Challenge!
Guess the date and time when a concrete block will break through the ice on Lake Iroquois, Vermont, and you’ll win 50% of the pot!
Funds raised by the Ice-Out Challenge are used to improve water quality, protect the lake from invasive species, and to support the LIA Greeter and Boat Wash Program. This program inspects and washes boats entering and leaving the lake to prevent the spread of invasives. The Greeters also educate and inform lake users on best practices to protect water quality and to avoid spreading invasive species.
- By entering this contest, you agree to the contest rules.
- You may be interested in our list of historical ice-out dates.
- Tickets are $1 each, with discounts for 20, 30, 40, or 50 tickets.
- Entries will be accepted from early January through March 1, 2022.
- Credit card payments require a minimum purchase of 10 tickets.